Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In this dream


In this dream I had the perfect life . I was a successful singer with three kids, a husband who was a doctor and a yorkie named Princess. My kids Zanai , Zola and Zayden were very spoiled and recieved everything they wanted. One day we came home after one of my concerts and saw an eviction notice on my door warning my family and I that I had three weeks to get all of my belongings and leave. I panicked, the "perfect" life I had was no longer perfect. I quickly had to down size on everything I owned. We had a massive garage sale and sold almost everything in my house. Soon after two weeks, we sold our house and moved into an apartment . It was a drastic change for my family but we managed and we appreciated what we had more now than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment